Telecom service providers are becoming increasingly aware of the very high TCO associated with stovepipe solutions (i.e. quick-fix, point-2-point, custom data-integrations) within their network-management and operations-support environments.
Aspiring lean-operators are rejecting point-to-point, bespoke, stovepipe data integration solutions. Instead they will demand, as standard, flexible and cost-effective solutions based on product.
Dataduct's mission is twofold:
- Educate systems owners and CIOs about the significant cost-benefit of server-based data integration solutions.
- Pioneer a new breed of server-based data integration solutions based on an expansive product core adapted for telecoms.
- Capture network and operations domain knowledge in a software product and thus increase value.
- Leverage new technologies being deployed in the wider data integration marketplace.
- Adopt relevant telecom and interface standards.
- Focus on NMS and OSS systems.
What makes us Different?
- The only specialist provider of data integration products and solutions to the telecom operations and management systems space.
- Our business model is centered on delivering optimal value to operators through a niche product strategy.
- We are passionate that customers be made aware of the high TCO associated with quick-fix custom, bespoke, stovepipe solutions.