Concert Solution-Assembly Design
A Concert Data Mediation System consists of a server and a range of data solution-components contained within a solution assembly.
To create a new data mediation solution the relevant Concert components are selected from the product catalogue and added to a new solution-assembly. These are then configured (and/or customised) to meet solution-specific requirements. Concert solutions can be standard or advanced. While all solutions will include an integration broker component only solutions with advanced requirements (for data reuse or independent management for data set) will include a data hub.
- Extensive range of pre-built “plug-in” components
- Executed on robust server utilizing latest technologies
- Extensible And Flexible in the face of change
- Extracted data within hubs is ready for reuse elsewhere
- Operation of all solutions are precisely managed and monitored
- External supplier systems are monitored and SLAs optionally enforced